15 Times Your Period Knew Better Than You
The inconvenient truth is that your period knows more than you. So much more. Here’s 15 times it knew best.
1. When you plucked up the courage to wear your white skinny jeans and it knew.
2. When you were out and about and realized you were down to your last tampon, and it knew.
3. When you were all outta loo roll but had clots for days and it knew.
4. When your housemate stole the last ibuprofen for her hangover and your cramps are on fire and it knew.
5. When you didn’t put down ‘the towel’ before you went to sleep and it knew.
6. When you cried at Keeping Up With The Kardashians and it knew.
7. When you spent 3 months working out for your beach holiday and got your period on day one and it knew.
8. When you ate a whole box of Crunchy Nut cornflakes for no reason and it knew.
9. When you were horny AF but couldn’t bear your partner touching your boobs and it knew.
10. When you were in the office loo waiting for a colleague to come in so you could ask them for a tampon and it knew.
11. When you were having sex with your partner and you thought your period was over, but it wasn’t over, and it knew.
12. When you went clothes shopping before your period and nothing in your usual size fitted and you were sad and it knew.
13. When you had a really important meeting with your boss and you got mad spots and it knew.
14. When you felt super angry and nothing – not even Ryan Gosling’s face – would cheer you up and it knew.
15. When you ran out of night pads and woke up every 3 hours to change your normal ones but still leaked and it knew.
If you haven’t signed up to Pink Parcel yet, it’s time to start enjoying your period! Subscribe here and you’ll have everything you need (and want) sent directly to your door.