Cravings Corner: For When You Want To Eat Brownies
Sponsored by Baked In
Chocolate is the almighty savior when PMS hits, and brownies are definitely unrivaled when it comes to chocolate cake (sorry, red velvet). So what could be better than a warm and gooey chocolate brownie that bakes in 60 seconds, with minimal mess and ingredients? Nothing, that’s what. The Baked In Chocolate Brownie Mug Mix in September’s Pink Parcel is the answer to all your PMS prayers…
Chocolate brownie in a mug
Skill level: Easy
- 1 sachet of Baked In Chocolate Brownie Mug Mix
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream (optional, but obviously hell yeah)
How to make
- Pop the tablespoon of butter in a mug and let it melt in the microwave for roughly 15 seconds.
- Add the sachet of Baked In Chocolate Brownie Mug Mix, and the tablespoons of milk, and stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on full power for 60 seconds, then leave to cool for 5 minutes (or risk a pretty scolded tongue).
- Add a dollop of vanilla ice cream on top, grab a spoon, and get scoffing. Mmmmmm.
- Substitute the butter for margarine, and the milk for water, for a slightly healthier – but equally indulgent – dessert.