Cravings Corner! For When You Want To Eat Berry Bowls
As the dark mornings draw in, give your early starts a boost by making a breakfast smoothie bowl. Not only do these creations look beyond beautiful (hello Insta feed), but you’ll be packing tons of nutrients into your breakfast too. This week, we’re trying out a raspberry and beetroot bowl…we’re all about the red vibes RN.
Raspberry and Beetroot smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/4 cup beetroot juice (the juice of one large beetroot)
- 1/2 cup spinach (optional but amazing and you won’t taste it at all)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (for the added nutrients and to stay full until lunchtime)
How to make
- Blend all the smoothie ingredients in a blender
- Place in a smoothie bowl
- Top with the toppings
Recipe and photography shared by alphafoodie.com
If you haven’t signed up to Pink Parcel yet, it’s time to start enjoying your period! Subscribe here and you’ll have everything you need (and want) sent directly to your door.