15 Struggles You’ll Only Understand If You Bleed Every Single Month
1. When the pizza man comes and you yell at the kids to come downstairs but you’re really home alone, because cravings.
2. When you had tickets to a great gig but get your period the day before.
3. When you literally have to eat your feelings.
4. When you try really hard not to sneeze, because periods.
5. When you see a super plus tampon for the first time.
6. When the shop has sold out of Dairy Milk and only has Fruit and Nut.
7. When you get period poop. And you thought it was just you…
8. When your partner brings you home Paracetamol instead of Ibuprofen.
9. When you’re 35 and still stuffing loo roll into your pants as a makeshift pad.
10. When you think you’ve leaked but you’re not sure and have to scuttle out of the room to check.
11. When you try to lie completely still as you sleep to minimise the damage.
12. When it feels like your stomach has turned against you.
13. When the regular isn’t enough and the super is too much and you’re like wtf am I supposed to do now?
14. When you can’t remember if you put a tampon in already or not.
15. When you get halfway down the street and it feels like your tampon’s falling out.
Have we missed any? Let us know in the comments.
If you haven’t signed up to Pink Parcel yet, it’s time to start enjoying your period! Subscribe here and you’ll have everything you need (and want) sent directly to your door.