Every year's the same. The guilt of drinking your own body weight in mulled wine and eating all the cheese kicks in, so you whip out your brand new glittery notebook and write down a list of resolutions that you're never going to stick to. Get fit. Give up partying. Take up yoga. Get organised. Start saving. Well, we think you should boycott it this year. Why? Because you're already pretty darn fabulous...
1. You watched every single episode of Plant Earth II which pretty much made you a scientist.
2. You totally nailed your eyebrow game.
3. You bled every single month and managed to stay alive.
4. You got your hands on that Zara coat.
5. You became fluent in emoji chat.
6. You thought about doing exercise (even if you didn't actually do it). Remember, it's the thought that counts, guys.
7. Your instafeed got so darn pretty you could legit start a career as an art gallery curator.
8. You ploughed your way through obscene amounts of chocolate without being sick once #foodgoals.
If you haven’t signed up to Pink Parcel yet, it’s time to start enjoying your period! Subscribe here and you’ll have everything you need (and want) sent directly to your door.