Summer's obsession with soft, balmy make-up isn't over. We've fallen head over heels for the creamy, highly-pigmented Laritzy Lip Pencils, which not only give lips a great base for lipstick but can be used to create beautiful looks all by themselves.
Here, we show you how to master a sheer, ombre and gloss lip using three of our favourite Laritzy shades – Retro Red, Jewel and Beau.
How to create sheer lips
1. Take your Lartizy Lip Pencil in Retro Red and line your lips.
2. Use a hydrating balm to give lips a subtle sheen.
3. Blend the two together for a sheer look that's gorgeous for summer days.
How to create ombre lips
1. Line and fill your lips with Lartizy Lip Pencil in Jewel, leaving the inner lip bare, then blend out with a brush.
2. Dab a small dot of concealer onto the inner side of each lip.
3. Using your finger, blend the pencil and concealer together so the dark outline blends into the light centre for a fashion-forward finish that's still cute.
How to create glossy lips
1. Line bare lips with Lartizy Lip Pencil in Beau.
2. Completely fill your upper and lower lip with the burnt brown-orange shade.
3. Slick on a generous layer of your favourite lip gloss. The pencil's long-lasting formula means the only touch-up you'll need is a swish of fresh gloss every few hours.