Nothing comes close to the love you have for your besties.
Your favourite bikini, peanut butter bagels, kittens – you love them, sure, but it's your girls that get you through the heartbreaks, the hormonal mood swings and the extra-large Friday night pizzas you can't finish.
So, show your besties some serious love on World Friendship Day with these celebrity friendship quotes because ovaries before brovaries...
1. “Girl power is almost more powerful and more special than anything we are competing for.” Selena Gomez
2. “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” Nicole Richie
3. “Female friendships are f*cking extraordinary. They don’t have to be sexual to be intense love affairs.” Keira Knightley
4. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will ride the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” Oprah Winfrey
5. “Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you and inspire you rather than threaten you and make you feel like you’re immediately being compared to them.” Taylor Swift
6. “The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.” Gwyneth Paltrow
7. “You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.” Elizabeth Taylor
8. “There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” Jennifer Aniston
9. “I love my husband, but it is nothing like a conversation with a woman that understands you. I grow so much from those conversations.” Beyoncé
10. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life." Amy Poehler
If you haven’t signed up to Pink Parcel yet, it’s time to start enjoying your period! Subscribe here and you’ll have everything you need (and want) sent directly to your door.