Because sometimes, next-level lazy is the only way to spend a weekend...
1. What day is it, even?
2. It’s official. I’m lazy AF.
3. But that’s ok. I work hard in the week, right? *resumes position on sofa*
4. *scrolls instagram. Cue wave of FOMO*
5. Is it nice outside? Am I missing out on the sun?
6. Am I missing out on my life?
7. *finally opens curtains*
8. Unremarkble weather. I’m good. *resumes position on sofa*
9. Maybe I should at least go for a walk.
10. But where to? What for? Do I need to go out.
11. Why am I sooo tired? Am I ill?
12. A nap, that’s what I need…
13. Just an hour.
14. *three hours later*
15. Yawwnnn. Morning? What day is it, even?
16. I’m a sloth. Maybe I should get dressed sometime this weekend…
17. Or I could just put on fresh PJS. That will feel nice.
18. What’s that? Am I cramping?
19. Ohhh hello period. You’re here.
20. No wonder I’m exhausted.
21. That’s ok then. Decision made. Not going anywhere.
22. Infact, I should settle in and rewatch Girls.
23. I’m hungry. Again.
24. *scans the fridge – finds a Mother Hubbard situ*
25. Ohh maan, why didn’t I go food shopping yesterday?
26. I could order take out?
27. Just this once.
28. I do have my period after all.
29. So is a large pizza too much for one person? *orders it anyway* Plus wedges.
30. Still. So. Tired.
31. I wonder if there’s time for a shower before the food arrives.
32. Probs not.
33. Or maybe a quick nap…
If you haven’t signed up to Pink Parcel yet, it’s time to start enjoying your period! Subscribe here and you’ll have everything you need (and want) sent directly to your door.